Medicare can be confusing with all its parts, (A, B, D) supplements, and more. But it’s an important health and financial security resource for older people and people with disabilities. The more you understand Medicare, the better you can make decisions for your situation and your coverage. That’s why we’re hosting a webinar all about understanding Medicare. I will be joined by Scott Dardick, senior Medicare consultant at AIA, Alera Group, to discuss the earned-income component of Medicare and how it impacts premiums, the fundamental and structural differences between Medigap supplement and Advantage plans, and so much more.
Other questions we’ll be addressing include:
- What if you’re still working at age 65?
- Does your Social Security status impact your Medicare status?
- How do HSA accounts impact Medicare?
- How do plan changes differ between Medigap supplements and Advantage plans?
- How do prescriptions or prescription plans factor into the planning?
- What is the doughnut hole?
For an in-depth education on Medicare be sure to sign up for the webinar on September 23, 2020, at 12:30 pm here.