The relationship created with you is our most important asset. We fully understand that you have entrusted us with private financial information and we protect the confidentiality and security of all the personal information collected.
- We collect personal information in the normal course of business to analyze your financial status, open and administer your accounts, process your transactions, and assist us in providing you a higher level of service. Personal information is used to complete all applications, questionnaires, and administrative forms.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- Access to personal information is restricted to our employees and agents for business purposes only.
- We do not sell, rent, or distribute your personal information to any outside party.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- We may share personal information to companies that have been appointed by you to assist you regarding investment, tax, and legal matters, such as attorneys, accountants, and other advisors.
- We may share your personal information in order to respond to court orders or legal investigations.
- Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so or we have requested such.
- We regularly evaluate our efforts to protect your personal information and assure your personal information remains accurate and up-to-date. Please notify us if you discover any inaccuracies or need to make a change to your personal information.
- We will provide written notices regarding any changes in our information sharing policies.